Ask us about our service plans!
Quick Furnace Repair in Annandale, VA
Heat is necessary for our survival, but it’s also about being comfortable. Whatever way you look at it, you need your furnace to be working. Unfortunately, sometimes things can go wrong at the worst time. When it’s cold out, for example, you don’t want to be left freezing.
Ava Air Heating and Cooling has you covered when you need a professional. We offer anything from HVAC maintenance to a furnace replacement if you need it. Our team is here to help with, or improve, your heater, so don’t hesitate to give us a call today and schedule an estimate!
Looking for Furnace Repair in Annandale, VA?
There are many signs that your furnace could be wearing down. This can happen naturally with time, so eventually you’ll need furnace repair in Annandale, VA. When that time comes, you can trust us to keep things running smoothly. We know you might not have had an inspection in a while, so here are some things to watch for:
- If hot air isn’t coming out of your vents when the heat is on, that might mean your heater needs work. It could be something as simple as your filter needing changed or a thermostat, but you could also need a new heat exchanger.
- Listen for any odd sounds coming from your furnace. That’s never a good thing and it could prove dangerous, especially if left unchecked. If you hear anything wrong, call us immediately and shut off your heater.
- If you haven’t changed your filter in a while, it could cause multiple issues for your heater.
That’s not the entire list of potential problems by any means, but you get the idea. These could do minor damage or cause a full furnace replacement. We’ll inspect your heater and give you an estimate for what needs done when you call us today!
AVA Air Heating and Cooling
Customer service is fantastic. I’ve had Ava Air out to service our propane furnace and an electric heat pump. Paul did great work on both units and took the time to explain what he had done and what I should be looking out for as a homeowner. Very fair prices. Not only that, he has been very responsive when I’ve had questions or concerns. Highly recommended.
Trust Your Furnace Repair in Annandale, VA
When your furnace starts to wear out, a lot of it comes down to individual parts. Some parts can last longer than others. If one goes down, it can strain the others and lead to a furnace replacement. To put that off, though, we can do expert furnace repair in Annandale, VA.
It all starts with an inspection by our team. With that, we can notice any current issues and catch things before they go wrong. All of this can allow us to improve the efficiency of your furnace. An efficient HVAC unit maximizes your energy and could save you money.
Of course, the other side of that is that repairs can prevent dangerous situations. We want to make sure you’re safe and getting the most out of your furnace, with benefits like:
- It’s not unusual to need one repair annually, but more than that can get expensive. We can fix small issues and prevent major ones. If the repairs cost more than a furnace replacement, we might recommend the latter.
- As your furnace gets older and starts to break down, it can need some help. HVAC maintenance can let our team give you more from your furnace.
- A routine inspection can let us make minor adjustments to your furnace. This could improve how it functions and make it more efficient with your money.
Our customers get to enjoy even more benefits than those when they hire Ava Air Heating and Cooling. If you think your furnace isn’t as efficient as it used to be or something’s wrong with your unit, you’re in the right place. Call us today and schedule your inspection and estimate!
AVA Air Heating and Cooling
Paul with Ava Air was an excellent choice for us with our HVAC replacement. Our old unit was 29 years old so we began exploring replacement options before it died so we could do it on our on time and terms. Paul provided us several excellent upgrade options as well as other cheaper system options for comparison, and was up front with the possibility that the brand unit we had could be fine for years. We ultimately decided that the peace of mind and efficiency gains provided the logical route. Paul was honest, thorough, professional, easy to communicate with, patient with all of our questions, and very knowledgeable about all things HVAC. With the old one out, while putting the new system in, he also realized and fixed some duct work that other installers had long ago done odd things to. I wish all of our contractor experiences were like this! Thank you!!